|Gross Space:||381,818 sf|
Utility Savings - Realized
The extraordinary results enjoyed from InterContinental Buckhead's collaboration with SOL VISTA have been recognized with local and national awards:
- 2013 InterContinental Hotel Group Green Engage Hotel of the Year
- Good EarthKeeping Award 2012 from Georgia Hotel and Lodging Association
- GreenLeaders Gold Level on TripAdvisor
Located in the heart of the Atlanta's Buckhead neighborhood, the InterContinental is a stately and sophisticated hotel with multiple restaurants and bars that offers a luxury travel experience to its guests. Through an energy and operational assessment, SOL VISTA developed a list of utility saving opportunities with an estimated ROI within the asset manager's payback threshold. We then worked with the hotel's engineering team to divide the projects between in-house personnel and vetted contractors.
SOL VISTA's services included scoping and managing implementation of both supply and demand-side measures, including:
- projects, such as, installation of kitchen hood controls, garage carbon monoxide sensors and fan control, water fixture retrofits, and lighting upgrades;
- incentive identification and administration;
- natural gas procurement strategies; and
- ongoing building performance management.
Based on our success with InterContinental Buckhead, Pebblebrook continues to rely on SOL VISTA as their go-to team for utility saving strategies across their entire (and rapidly growing) portfolio of upscale hotels.
Contact us to discuss how we can improve your building and bottom-line performance.