SOL VISTA serves as your energy project managers on comprehensive hotel retrofits and upgrades from LED lighting to central plant overhauls. Our presence and expertise allow your staff to remain focused on operating the hotel with minimal intrusion, impact and inconvenience.
We integrate closely with your on-site facility and engineering teams, and coordinate activities involving third-party vendors to reduce impact on your staff and guests. We serve as your representative… from start to finish.
Our hotel-focused approach includes:
- Developing an efficiency-oriented conceptual scope
- Soliciting & normalizing proposals, recommending vendors, negotiating contracts
- Reviewing final designs
- Managing budget and draw requests
- Overseeing implementation, vendor performance, and issue resolution
- Verifying completion and performing measurement & verification (M&V)
what we deliver
Our experienced project managers provide:
- On-site management of each project phase
- Regular status reporting
- Contract administration and billing support
- Successfully completed projects, on-time and on-budget
- Energy experts involved from concept to commissioning
- Experienced project managers overseeing the entire process on your behalf
- Operations staff remain focused on delivering exceptional guest services
For more information, contact us at:
"SOL VISTA served as the project managers for the modernization of all major energy systems at several of our hotels. They performed superbly."
- Mike Flood - Regional Director of Engineering, Kimpton Hotels
Project Management Timeline